◆Article 1 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
TESEC shall comply with laws, regulations, guidelines, and other standards concerning the handling of personal information established by the Government of Japan.
In addition, TESEC shall establish in-house regulations that conform to these laws, regulations, guidelines, and other standards, thereby establishing a personal information management system and taking appropriate safety management measures to protect personal information.
◆Article 2 (Method of Acquiring Personal Information)
TESEC shall acquire personal information in an appropriate and fair manner to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
◆Article 3 (Purpose of Use)
TESEC shall use acquired personal information for the following purposes.
1. To procure raw materials, develop products/services, manufacture, perform sales and after-sales support associated with our business activities, provide notice on the aforementioned operations, respond to customers inquiries, and perform other related operations, and provide information.
2. For information of shareholders, employees, and recruitment applicants, the notification of the corresponding items and materials stipulated by law, personnel and labor management-related work, recruitment schedules, recruitment result, etc.
3. TESEC shall change the purpose of the use of personal information only when the purpose of the use is reasonably recognized to be relevant to that before it is changed.
4. In the event that the purpose of use of the personal information that has been provided is changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the person in question or published on our website in the manner prescribed by TESEC.
◆Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Party)
1. TESEC shall not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person in question except the following cases:
(1) If the provision of relevant personal information is based on the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(2) If the protection of the life, body, or property of a person is necessary and the consent of the person in question is difficult to obtain.
(3) If the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children is particularly necessary and the consent of the person in question is difficult to obtain.
(4) If the cooperation with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations is necessary and the consent of the person in question is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs in question.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, in the following cases, the recipient of said information shall not fall under the category of a third party:
(1) If the personal information is provided as a result of the entrustment of the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization.
(2) If the personal information is provided upon a succession of business due to merger or other causes.
(3) If the personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, the personal information items to be used jointly, the scope of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of the use of the person to be used, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in question in advance or put in a readily accessible condition for the person in question.
◆Article 5 (Joint Use)
TESEC shall share personal information as follows to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization.
(1) Items of personal information to be jointly used Company name, affiliation, position, name, phone number, fax number, email address, and name code
(2) Scope of joint users Affiliated companies included in the Annual Securities Report
(3) Purpose of use by the persons jointly used. The purpose of use is as set forth in Clauses 1 and 2 of Article 3
(4) Name or designated person responsible for the management of personal information TESEC
◆Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. TESEC shall disclose the personal data in its possession to the person in question without delay when the person in question requests to disclose. Provided, however, that TESEC may not disclose all or part of the information if the disclosure falls under any of the following cases, and in the event that TESEC decides not to disclose the information, TESEC shall notify the person in question without delay
(1) The cases in which there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person in question or a third party.
(2) The cases in which the proper execution of our business is likely to be seriously hindered.
(3) The cases in which disclosure may violate relevant laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, TESEC shall not disclose any information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
◆Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. If the personal data possessed by TESEC contains incorrect information, the person in question can request TESEC correction, addition, or deletion of such personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Correction, etc.”). For this request, contact the Inquiry Desk as described in Article 10.
2. If TESEC determines that it is necessary to comply with the request set forth in the preceding paragraph upon receipt of the request from the person in question, TESEC shall make a Correction, etc. of such personal information without delay.
3. TESEC shall notify any Correction, etc. made or decision not to make a Correction, etc. pursuant to the provisions of the preceding clause to the person in question without delay.
◆Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
If TESEC is requested a suspension of use or a deletion of the retained personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”) by the person in question for any of the following reasons, TESEC shall conduct necessary investigations without delay.
(1) If the retained personal data is handled in violation of the restrictions specified by the purpose of use.
(2) If the retained personal data is handled in the manner that encourages or induces illegal or unjust acts.
(3) If the retained personal data is acquired through fraudulent means.
2. If the request is found to be well-grounded based on the result of the investigation as set forth in the preceding clause, TESEC shall suspend the use of such retained personal data without delay to the extent necessary to rectify the breach.
3. TESEC shall notify any Suspension of Use, etc. taken or decision not to take a Suspension of Use, etc. pursuant to the provisions of the preceding clause to the person in question without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, even if a large amount of expenses is required for the Suspension of Use, etc., or it is otherwise difficult to take a Suspension of Use, etc., TESEC shall take alternative measures as may be necessary in order to protect the rights and interests of the person in question.
1. The contents of this Policy may be changed without notifying the person in question, except for the matters otherwise provided by laws or ordinances or in this Policy.
◆Article 10 (Inquiry Desk)
For any questions, opinions, or complaints regarding the handling of our personal information, contact the following inquiry desk.
General Affairs Group in General Affairs & Personnel Department of TESEC Corporation
391-1, Kamikitadai 3-chome, Higashiyamato, Tokyo, 207-0023, Japan
Office hours: 8:30 to 17:30 Japanese Standard Time (UTC+9), Monday to Friday
(except New Year holidays, summer holidays, and public holidays in Japan)